Monday, November 28, 2016

Class Improvements

I like the idea of having more stories that have audio recordings. For some of the units it was a struggle to get through the reading each week. There were multiple weeks where I would get started with the reading and just couldn't finish, or start a new unit because I just couldn't read anymore. I know that when I read the Brer Rabbit stories, it really helped having someone read it with me. That helped me catch more of what was happening in the stories so I could write a story based off of what I read. I think that changing the review weeks to planning weeks would be really helpful. When we started this semester, it took me a couple of weeks to get the hang of what we were doing and how the course schedule worked. I think that this idea would be an advantage to those who haven't taken a course like this yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment