Thursday, October 20, 2016

Tech Tip: Blog Profile

For the tech tip this week I decided to change my blogger profile. I removed my name from my posts, because I think that since it is my blog there is no reason to have my name on each post as well. Since the beginning of class my profile has always been included on my blog, so I decided to just leave it the way that it is. I have thought a little about my online identity. I don't post a lot of things on my online profiles because I simply don't have time to keep up with all of them. I also want to make sure everything I do post will not have an effect on my job in the future. I think your online identity is key to your future because everyone can see that side of your personality.

1 comment:

  1. I feel you on not wanting your name all over the internet! It is crazy how you can never really delete anything. My Myspace picture from 8th grade still haunts me if you google my name. What stinks for me is that I have to have an online presence for my major and career! I’m an advertising major so knowing the ins and outs of social media is a must.

    ReplyDelete