Saturday, September 17, 2016

Famous Last Words: Surviving Career Fair week

The reading this week went really well. I listened to the audio books because this week was so busy. This gave me enough time to do both parts of the reading. I remember the journeys of Sinbad the best. I didn't get any ideas from the reading though. I am still working on my reading strategy. This is the only class that I had to do any writing for unless you count a resume. I spent hours working on my resume for the career fair. I loved one of the stories that I read that was in letter form. There was also a poem that I read that I wish I could write like. Things in my other classes are going well it has just been busy with homework. This next week is the end of rush for my sorority, that means that I will not have two events every week just for my sorority that I will have to attend and I can get back to going to Paradigm and Village. I have been extra busy this semester and miss spending time with different organizations. I also miss the time to cook my own meals. I am hoping after this week I will be able to go home during the evenings and cook instead of eating out every evening. I also plan to get ahead on my homework if it is possible. For example, in the past weeks I haven’t finished the homework in this class until the day that it is due. Today I finished most of the work that is due tomorrow a day early. I want to keep this schedule up so I don’t end up like last week and do the wrong homework and run out of time and miss turning in an assignment. I also am about to start exams so I will need to study for those.
Engineering Career Fair 2016
By: OU Gallogly  College of Engineering 

2 comments:

  1. I was at the fair too. I agreed that it was a crazy week for most of the engineering students. I hope it went well for you even you had a busy week. I am also behind in this class too. I missed most of the Monday readings. I hope to catch up with everything in this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A lot of my friends are engineering majors so I feel for you and your crazy fair week. Hope it went well for you. I probably read the same reading that had the poem and I agree with you, I wish I could write that way as well. Hopefully everything is going well for you. Goodluck!

    ReplyDelete