Tuesday, September 6, 2016

Reading: Jewish Fairy Tales, Part B

After reading the stories I came up with about three ideas I could use for my storytelling post. The first idea was from the story of The Sleep of One Hundred Years. Instead of this being a story about a man who sleeps one hundred years I was thinking I could make it about a teenage girl. After a Civil war her city is destroyed. She finds a bed that is still intact to take a nap, she wakes up in a stage place with a bunch of IV's running into her arm. She then realizes that her nurses are robot. The second story idea I came up with goes with the story of the King for Three Days. My idea was during a combat fight a girl was taken captive and a man tries to save her harming the people that captured her one at a time. The last story idea I came up with was from the story Fairy Frog. For this story idea I think I would have a grandma leave an heirloom of her dog to her granddaughter, her wishes is that the granddaughter raises the dog and takes good care of her and it will protect her. In a few years when the granddaughter is living on her own someone tries to break into her house and the dog protects her.
 Image result for german shepherd memes
The Great Protector.
Link: Wikipedia
Bibliography 
King for Three Days , Gertrude Landa 
The Rabbi's bogey-Man, Gertrude Landa
The Fairy Frog, Gertrude Landa 


No comments:

Post a Comment