Saturday, September 17, 2016

Health and Happiness meme: Learning Challange

CSwAPC0WIAEht2I.jpg:large
Where is your happiness?
Photo By: Laura Gibbs, Judith Macias, Link:Passion
The reason this one stood out to me is because I really think this is how I feel sometimes. I had a brief period when I wasn't sure if mechanical engineering was for me. During that time I was super stressed out and seemed like I was drowning in school and life. After deciding that this was truly what I wanted to do classes didn't seem to stress me out as much, I loved getting to finish my work and have me time. That is why I think this meme is the important to know about whatever your mindset is towards work. 

1 comment:

  1. I like this mindset a lot. I’m in 18 hours this semester and it is taking a toll on me. It is the best feeling to have all of your work done and to be able to just sit and relax for a minute… or an hour. That is so awesome that you were able to reconfirm your passion! I need to start thinking like this for sure. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete