Monday, September 12, 2016

Reading part A: Voyages of Sinbad unit

This week I am reading the stories of Sinbad and his voyages. There are many stories that you could come up with based off of  these stories. One story could be about First Voyage where a child is riding a bus and falls asleep on the bus and has many obstacles to face to find his way back home. Another idea about a story you could write from these stories would be your could use the Second Voyage where it could be a continuation of my last weeks story of a distopia.  I received a few comments though that I didn't include enough information about the distopia and I could fix that problem this week. The Third Voyage and the  Fourth Voyage I am not sure how I could change them. The Third I guess I could set in the Alps with a huge snow monster and you burn the monster down. The fourth you could make about a distopia too I guess. It's kind of like the Hunger Games almost.
Image result for abominable snowman
The Snow monster, photo courtesy of pocolover1957

Bibliography:
The Arabian Nights' Entertainments by Andrew Lang


No comments:

Post a Comment