Saturday, September 17, 2016

Wikipedia Trail: From Sinbad the sailor to Calypso

For this article I started off with Sinbad the sailor. I did this because I read the voyages of Sinbad this week for my reading. His stories were very interesting and sort of reminded me of the journey that in the Odyssey. That is why I chose Homer to go to next. I had read some of Homer's book so I knew very little about him. After reading and learning new facts about Homer it reminded me of why I liked his book. It kept my attention and was very interesting to me. That is why after Homer I went to the Odyssey. It has been a while since I read this book. That is why I decided to read a short story about what it was again. After reading about the Odyssey it reminded me of Calypso. I never really liked Calypso because she distracted men. To me that didn't make sense on why she would keep me detained as a prisoner. That was my Wikipedia trail.

Sinbad the Sailor
Homer
Odyssey
Calypso
File:William-Adolphe Bouguereau (1825-1905) - Homer and his Guide (1874).jpg

Homer and the guide 
Link:Wikipedia by: William Adollphe Bouguereau

No comments:

Post a Comment